So another decade has passed and I guess it’s time for some Resolutions for the new year. I’m sure that I’m not the only one who has trouble keeping up with them and usually by the end of January I’ve failed miserably at the being more active/eating healthily etc. This year I have figured that I will choose more positive goals instead of trying to break negative habits; who knows, maybe by doing so, the negative habits will follow.
So here’s my list of things to do in 2011:
- Finish RYA day skippers course
- Complete the radio licence
- Foam the interior of Pinafore (for insulation)
- Investigate installing a wood/coal-burning heater (for warmth!)
- Read more about Atlantic Crossings
- Long term (within the decade): Cross the Atlantic
I’m sure there’s many other bits to do but I think this is a start and all necessary for our trip to the Caribbean in a few years time and to make us more self-sufficient. In the mean time here’s a picture of the New Years dragons that appeared to take over Pinafore in my absence.
- Christmas on a boat! (hemademedoit.wordpress.com)